Monday, May 24, 2010

Wherever You Go,There You Are


Neighbor Laurie brought me an old teapot of mine whose lid had broken: she asked me to make a new lid [the bane of a potter's life] but I'm going to make her a new tea-pot [the spout is cracked as well] - she's the local agent for a rather good microbrewery,so maybe we can trade. The tea-pot must be all of 20 years old, and I realised that the handle is from the same hank of cane that I used a few weeks ago to make that batch of handles:even the technique is the same...and yes,I know the handle is too long.
By the way,Raanana Pottery Fair is upon us- this week Tues/Wed/Thurs,I think...I'm planning on visiting probably with Sydney and probably on Wednesday- see you there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home