Monday, March 01, 2010

Cane Handles




Today felt like the eye of the storm,with Purim behind us [unless you're in Shushan] and raku [with Anna Carmi,Tel Hai,tomorrow],salt [with Sydney,Yesod,Wednesday] and anagama [loading with Reb Meir,Pardes Hanna,Thursday] ahead. Not much point getting clay out,so I turned the bundles of cane I cut last week into handles. I made a quick video,which I hope will prove instructive and maybe encourage you to make your own tea-pot handles. I managed to add a voice-over this time,as well as numerous entertaining transitions. I haven't actually run the movie through to see if it makes sense,but will post it anyway and check it later.Click on the title to see it on Youtube.

Later: I see that the video needs some more editing- I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days.
Tues p.m. - second version is up and running.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home