Monday, September 10, 2007

Moving Pictures

Someone told me recently that blogspot now handles video- this is the first snippet I came upon- one of the Greek potters at the Paros Big Pot Symposium a couple of years ago,demonstrating the traditional Greek throwing position,which I strongly recommend that you avoid. If this works,there may well be more videos to follow. By the way,we are up to over 8ooo visits to the blog over the last 3 years; I realise that proper blogs/sites do that much traffic on a slow afternoon,but Thank You all just the same. Your [surprising] interest means a great deal to me,and has added a new and intriguing element to my work. I have opened the "comments" section to allcomers again,in the hope that my hatemail friends have found something more positive to do with their lives.

I just checked to see if the video clip works,and it doesn't. I have no idea what the problem is.I'm sorry if I got your hopes up.

Just checked again- it works.These things take time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home