Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bud


For instance- a bud-vase from Meir's anagama kiln a few years ago.
Eileen (see links) wrote after the wrapping rap asking if people are prepared to pay EMS prices for shipping: first answer- look at the picture! Second- when you're travelling,mobility becomes a big issue,and not having to shlepp bulky and fragile pots is appealing to some folk (personally,I'm always carrying pottery when I travel,enjoying the challenge).My prices are about half to a quarter of what you could pay for similar work in the U.S.A.,so the overall price with shipping isn't such a blow.Without checking,I reckon I must send 20-or-so parcels per year,sales that wouldn't have been made without the aforementioned facilities- credit card,bubble wrap,shipping and insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home