Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Interesto-synchronicity

 
On last week's Tel Aviv trip to see Danny's show,I picked up materials to fix my sagging kiln,and also some sacks of ready-mix castable refractory.Yesterday I made this mold for a planned (well,semi-planned) small cast cylindrical top-loading updraft kiln for just about any kind of firing from raku to salt/soda,hypothetically needing one smallish burner and less than a small gas "balloon" to reach high temperatures.Strangely,my dentist's appointment yesterday was also to make molds (they were even semi-circular,like these-but somewhat smaller using an agar-agar-derived material to take the impression)in an attempt,probably futile,to put some sparkle back in my smile. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home